It’s not just horses and dogs that can benefit from physiotherapy. Cats, rabbits, cattle and more can all be treated via physiotherapy to improve their mobility, quality of life and aid recovery from injury and pre/post operative care.
Situations in which physiotherapy can aid include:
- Pre and post operative care
- Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Joint Disease
- Optimised healing of fractures, including non-union fractures.
- Wound recovery, including ‘dirty’ wounds or areas which are difficult to keep clean during healing
- Neurological conditions
- Geriatric care
- Muscle injury sprains, tears and trauma
- Loss of muscle mass
- Tendon and ligament injury
Treatments will be tailored to suit your individual animal and requirements, please get in touch to discuss more.